Nothing beats some tasty mini muffins with dinner or as a treat any time of the day. Vegan carrot zucchini mini muffins made with Rawfusion are the perfect addition to any meal, or you can have them as a midday treat whenever you want a healthy but tasty treat. It’s hard to believe something so healthy can taste so good.
1. Preheat oven to 375F/190C for 15 minutes. Line required muffin tins with paper liners.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the dry ingredients.
3. Combine together the wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Just stir it well with a whisk.
4. Pour the wet mixture in the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not over-mix.
5. Spoon the batter into prepared muffin tins..
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes for the mini muffins and around 16 minutes for the regular size muffins.
Win a FREE tub of RAWFUSION®:
If you have a recipe you would like to share, post it to our Facebook Page, for a chance to win. Winners are selected monthly!